Bitlio is a digital currency exchange where registered clients can buy and sell various cryptocurrencies. Aside from a digital exchange service, they also offer an online wallet, an international money transferring service and an online bills payment system (available in selected countries only).
Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies with Bitlio Now!
The interface is pretty simple and won’t make you feel confused or lost. At the top section you will be able to access almost everything that you need including trading, international transfers, products, your account, currencies and support. For trading, you have the choice of using the One Click Buy & Sell or the Instant Buy & Sell for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
This exchange currently supports buying and selling of Bitcoin, Dash, Tether, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple and Litecoin.
They accept bank transfers via international bank accounts or local bank account deposits from India, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, European Union, UK and Kenya. They don’t have restrictions for cryptocurrency deposits but you cannot deposit fiat currencies unless your account has reached level 1 or 2.
For level 0 accounts, the daily buy and sell is 1 BTC and a daily withdraw/send limit of 0.001 BTC. Level 1 accounts have a daily buy and sell of 2.5 BTC and a daily withdraw/send limit of 0.05 BTC. Lastly, level 2 accounts have a daily buy and sell of 500 BTC and daily withdraw/send limit of 500 BTC.
Like other established exchanges, they also employ a thorough user verification system in compliance with regulations. They are also known for operating as an exchange where 95% of their Bitcoins are stored offline in ‘cold storage’ vaults with multiple layers of encryption and security checks.
This exchange uses a sliding scale fee structure so you pay less fees if you trade more. Depending on volume, their buy and sell commission ranges from 0 to 1% which is are competitive rates.
If you have any questions or issues, you can reach their customer service department any time by sending them an email or opening a support ticket. Their response time is fast compared to other exchanges and are able to provide excellent support.
Bitlio has a platform with all the features that you would expect from an exchange plus other benefits. Their support for a number of cryptocurrencies is an added advantage while their cold storage vaults for storing their digital assets provide a safe trading environment and security for their funds. This exchange is a good choice for buying and selling Bitcoin and other popular digital currencies.
||Bitcoin, Dash, Tether, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, Litecoin
||0 to 1% depending on the volume
How to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies with Bitlio
Buy/Sell cryptocurrencies with Bitlio!
- Register for an account with Bitlio and verify your account.
- Fund your wallet using the supported payment methods.
- Once your wallet has been funded, click on “Trade Crypto” and choose from either the One Click Buy & Sell or Instant Buy & Sell method for trading cryptocurrencies.
- With the One Click Buy & Sell, you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by choosing the available options on the screen. You may also choose to input a custom amount.
- With the Instant Buy & Sell, you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by entering the amount of the digital currency that you want to purchase or the total amount in your local currency that you want to spend.
- Click on Buy to confirm the transaction.
- You will receive the cryptocurrency that you purchased on your wallet once your payment has been received and verified.