Cryptocurrency TradingThe platform is web-based so no downloading is necessary and due to the inclusion of cryptocurrencies, the -it is available 24/7 which means you can open and close positions over the weekend. Among its strongest advantages over other brokerages is that they offer a diverse range of crypto-assets including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, FunFair, Gas, IOTA, Komodo, Litecoin, NEO, Nxt, Power Ledger, Quantstamp, Augur, Stratis, TRON, Stellar, Monero, Dash, EOS, Cardano, Ark, Binance Coin, Bancor, Verge, Zcash and 0x.
Notable Trading PerksThere are different features opened depending on the investments you do with this brokerage. Aside from the demo account which serves as a part of education and platform testing, they have a bonus program floating from 35% to 85%. All types of accounts are also eligible to receive trading signals and you will be informed by your support-manager of other possibilities of the platform and chosen account.
ReputationWhile this brokerage is still young, it doesn’t lack the required level of expertise and experience, combined with high trading service, software and transparent conditions. They also rank among some of the industry’s leaders in terms of payout.
Customer SupportTheir customer service team is available 24/7 and can be contacted via phone or email. They are very professional and dependable if you wish to receive the answer to your questions or get immediate solutions to any issues or problems you have encountered.
ConclusionCrypto Banc’s platform excels with its simplicity while offering powerful tools and a user-friendly environment for operating, making investing on cryptocurrency market enjoyable and potentially lucrative experience. It covers every aspect of crypto trading so all you need is to think about your investments.
Crypto Banc Overview
|Margin Trading||Up to 1:100 for cryptocurrencies|
|Payment Methods||Credit/Debit Cards, Wire Transfer|
|Cryptocurrencies Available||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, FunFair, Gas, IOTA, Komodo, Litecoin, NEO, Nxt, Power Ledger, Quantstamp, Augur, Stratis, TRON, Stellar, Monero, Dash, EOS, Cardano, Ark, Binance Coin, Bancor, Verge, Zcash, 0x|
How to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies with Crypto Banc
- Register for an account with Crypto Banc.
- Fund your account using the supported payment methods (Credit/Debit Cards, Wire Transfer).
- Open the Crypto Banc web-based platform.
- Choose your desired cryptocurrency pair and place an order. Click Buy if you think that the value of the cryptocurrency will rise or Sell if you think that the value will fall.
- Once you have decided on where to place your position, enter the details of your trade and execute the contract.
- You will generate a profit if you executed a Buy contract and the value of the cryptocurrency increases or you executed a Sell contract and the value of the cryptocurrency decreases. Otherwise you will incur a loss.
Trading CFDs in cryptocurrencies carries significant risk of loss of all invested amounts